Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New pastures

As of Monday, November 29, I will be moving on to new opportunities. These last few years working in pre-marketing drug development have been exciting and interesting, and now I move on to late phase work. This will be a bit of a challenge, because I have for the last 8 years been focused on how to achieve the level of evidence required by the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (and similar rules in other countries), and late-phase work has been in my blind spot.
 
Cato Research has been kind enough to encourage the professional aspect of blogging, and has even let me post on the company blog. I intend to continue here, but until I get a feel for how my new company feels about social media I probably won't tie professional and work-related so closely for a while.