Friday, December 24, 2010

Miscellaneous

A few items:


  • I'm still settling into the new job. I'll be back to writing substantive posts probably early in the new year. The new company doesn't have a strong social media presence, so I will probably advocate for a stronger strategy.
  • Google has recognized the growing number of mobile devices accessing Blogger blogs, so has developed a mobile view. All we bloggers have to do is flip a switch. I flipped the switch, so if you are on your Android, iPhone, or other phone, enjoy. (I think Wordpress blogs have been doing this for a while so it's about time. I had looked into services such as Mobify but it was getting more complicated than I wanted.)
  • I'm off to play Santa Claus, so enjoy whatever holiday (or just time off) that you celebrate.